SC - Party food question

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Tue May 4 19:30:53 PDT 1999

Okay, ya'll, here's a question for you.

Every year, my Barony throws a party at Lillies.  I've been scouring
every cookbook, e-mail message, and article I can find, and nothing
quite fits the bill.  These are the required parameters.

1.  It must contain a significant amount of meat (several of the folks
we're "catering to" are of the "vegetables are what food eats" variety)

2.  It cannot be a "prepare it and serve it forth" kind of receipe.  I
have to be able to cook it on Wednesday, latest, and serve it Friday
night.  Reheating is possible, but it has to be very primitive reheating.

3.  Being able to freeze well would be a plus, but not absolutely required.

I just can't seem to find anything that fits.  Oh, LOTS of mundane things.
But nothing period.  And I *want* something period.

Any suggestions, folks?

Fiondel