SC - Party food question

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed May 5 11:21:05 PDT 1999

the beef/pork/onion ystewed from thousand eggs-brain cramp, i cant remember what
it is called but it freezes well and reheats tasting better than when fresh. i
am at work or i would just go over to the freezer and see what it is labled!

bukenade! thats what it is called, i knew if i just babbled a bit i could
remember!
margali