OT Re: SC - illusion food - cattails

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 5 19:16:01 PDT 1999

Marilyn Traber wrote:

> ahem....i live 175 miles from the metro ny area, and i have 44 acres of woods backing
> up to our property with a large pond, cattails and a rest stop for migratory
> waterfowl....
> margali

That was pretty much my point. I live _in_ the metro ny area, i.e. my
house would be pretty much ground zero in the event of unfortunate
international hostilities, yet there are cattails to be seen very close
to my home, not to mention more than one extremely large waterfowl sanctuary.

Whatever disagreement there may be about interpretation (and I am at
something of a pre-established disadvantage due to the fact that the
methods I'm discussing were not my own) it's fairly bad form to
attribute them to some imagined ignorance of what cattails look like.
Not that you did this, of course.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy