SC - Pigs, problems with smoker.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sat May 8 06:44:41 PDT 1999

Sorry, have not had breakfast yet.  I am on a 1000 calorie diet.  All I can
think about is food.

OK, My wife got me a new smoker.  While my old one that wore out, cooked very
hot.  I have trouble even keeping the fire going.  It also never seems to get
hot enough.  Can't even reach F 200 Its driving me crazy.  The design of the
new one seems better.  I am thinking of adding some holes in the bottom for
better air flow.  But I really want to think about what is wrong before I
start adjusting my device.  Any suggestions?

Hand Mead grinder, I will check with my mom.  I believe she still has one.
She has given me most of her other toys.

Frederich.