SC - subtelety HELP!!

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 11 22:51:31 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/11/99 10:10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bagbane at ix4.ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Well, if you take 1/2lb dates, 1/2lb figs and 1/2lb raisins and >>

 This is the second time this has been posted and I love it!!!! :-)

For  a 14 yr. celebration I intend  on using this idea at the Schola I am
cooking this fall. :-) This will ne my FIRST non-period recipe served in all
that time. :-)

rAS