SC - delayed response

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu May 13 16:22:09 PDT 1999

Me Humorous,

My apologies for not realizing What time of year it is.  Mine is just
starting to get busy.  Designing and building two musicals, a 100 person
feast on the side and preparing to start teaching college again next fall
after a year off.

Just bought most of the food for our June event.  As my wife left for the
weekend, I brought in the food and filled the kitchen.  HMO, my dad would
bring in trains to play with when mom goes away.  I bring in food to cook.
Something's wrong here.  Going to start preparing and freezing what I can to
make it easier on game day.  Any bored people, We plan on making period
Raviolis and apple/orange tarts and perhaps the Turkish meatballs Sunday.
Will smoke country style ribs for help.

Frederich

I would deeply appreciate the glossary when you do have the time to finish it.

(my kindlers call me their jokester dad--}