SC - Inexpensive Spices re:Personal recipes

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed May 19 23:11:08 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/19/99 10:47:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jlt6cook at hotmail.com writes:

<< Ninety Six Fabric makes some effort to serve
 re-enactors: it even stocks some period patterns,buttons,trim,
 feast gear etc. the SCA groups from Augusta,Ga and Greenville,SC
 regularly make field trips here . . .

 Joseph L. Tolbert,Jr                  jlt6 at hotmail.com
 Ninety Six,SC >>

DRATS!

Now why didn't I know about this when I was living in Atlantia?  Only a few
miles from you in Newberry County.  Little town called Pomaria.  Come to
think about it, though, I wasn't even in the SCA at the time.  Baron Corwyn
will probably be interested in this.
OH COUSIN!!!!!!!

Mordonna
SunDragon