SC - OT - STIRBRIDGE VILLAGE

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu May 20 14:50:13 PDT 1999

I was at Sturbridge Village about 8 years ago.  I felt it was well worth
the entrance fee and the time.  I have been to similar such as Mystic
Seaport in Connecticut and Museum Village in Monroe, NY and they are some
of my favorite type of vacation spots to go to.  If you decide to go, let
me know privately.

Sindara