SC - Inexpensive Spices re:Personal recipes

Stephanie Manley smanley at kingwoodcable.com
Thu May 13 06:50:09 PDT 1999

I have found that Oriental stores are a great way to buy inexpensive spices.
You can get a 4 oz bag of cloves for about two dollars.  I believe they also
sell cinnamon in bulk there.  I have found another great source of spices
online.  www.penzeys.com they do sell quality spices at very reasonable
spices.  The only drawback is their shipping, its about 5 dollars for a
small order.  They do sell top quality spices at very reasonable prices.  If
anyone has a specific question give me an email at seynard at yahoo.com, I can
access that address while I am at work.