SC - Bon Apetit bias

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Mon Nov 1 04:04:48 PST 1999

CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

> We have you now, Wizard Glick!
>
> Corwyn (Mean and sorta oval)
>
> In a message dated 10/31/1999 11:13:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> troy at asan.com writes:
>
> > Of course, we were probably in a relative safe haven ourselves; there's
> >  talk in some other parts of the country of banning the Harry Potter
> >  books, because (get this!) they promote witchcraft, Satanism, and
> >  disrespect for authority figures -- the biggest threat to Western
> >  civilization since Pokemon...;  )

Ya know, re-reading this, I think I may have given the impression I do
_not_ think Pokemon a threat to Western Civilization (since I think the
Potter-bashers are more a threat to same than the Potter books). This is
not the case, though; Pokemon are not only mind-numbingly stupid, but
immoral as well.

Thank you.

Adamantius (guffaw)
- --