SC - Looking for Venison

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Fri Nov 5 15:18:06 PST 1999

> Sounds marvelous. Where do you get torsk from?

I used to get it in the grocery store all the time. It was sometimes
sold as "poor man's lobster". I haven't looked in a while though.

> I've seen
> stockfish, which is pretty similar, and is alive and well and

> manufactured in the Far East from what appear to be small ling cod. I
> sent some to Ras a while back...

There are markets with salt dried cod around Dallas that I was thinking
of visiting as well. I don't know if I'll do anything for this buffet but maybe
later.

> > Isn't it nice to make food that people will leap to thier feet in inspiration?
> > Usually with me they leap to thier feet to find who tried to poison them.
>
> Dat ain't what I hoid.

But that was just from the survivors.

BTW, one of the items at a silent auction being held this weekend is a bottle
of Chardonnay verjuice. I sent in a proxy bid of $20 since I won't be able to
attend. But it sounds like fun to play with.

> Adamantius

Yers,

Gunthar