SC - wooden feastgear sealant

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 6 20:02:18 PST 1999

In earlier posts I believe it was Puck and Master A. that said...
Okay, yer tacky ;-)  Me, I'd rather have the saffron.

And when you compete or exhibit at Northern Lights or another A&S-themed
event, I'll bear that in mind ;  ).

Oh great and illustrious Master A. it seems that I will once again be cooking
for Northern Lights next Spring. Please know that you (and ALL on this list)
will be most welcome in my kitchen that day. Just look for the ladies in the
black and white check butcher-style aprons.
Aelfwyn
Who made the mistake of not taking 2 rapid steps back when our Seneschal was
looking for volunteers.