SC - A different kind of historical recreation

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Tue Nov 9 11:21:41 PST 1999

Bonne of Traquair wrote:

> Gunther said:
> >
> >I'm happy to announce that Ansteorra's Kingdom A&S competition to
> >select 15 of the 20 Champions for Gulf Wars was held last weekend and
> >two food entries were selected.
>
> what's going on here?  is there an inter-kingdom cooking competition at gulf
> wars, or is it just A&S and they happened to enter food items?
>
> Bonne

No it's an open A&S but Ansteorra and Trimaris have an A&S competition for
a War Point at Gulf Wars. Other Champions included Calligraphy & Illumination,
tailoring, an article on period falconry, weaving, etc...

It is a VERY impressive competition and I'm sorry to have missed it. If you
attend Gulf Wars you should go and see it before the judging.

Yers,

Gunthar