SC - Slainte and Jerky

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 19:38:27 PST 1999

Well, several have mentioned to me if we could have
such a meeting, but, while I am a Caidan, I have to
admit I have never been to this site before, so I am
not able to say something like "Let's meet under the
big tree at noon on Saturday" or some such thing.

I am going but not camping, so I can't say "Let's meet
at my camp at noon on Saturday".

However, since you have a camp site, perhaps you might
be willing to commit your camp site to a meeting?  I
have noticed that most of the fighting is in the
afternoon on Saturday, so perhaps you might volunteer
to hostess such a meeting during the morning?  I,
personally, will be working at WarMart [where you can
buy firewood and ice and other staples] Thursday,
Friday and Saturday from 2 to 5 pm.  So, worse comes
to worse, you can look me up and meet.

Huette