SC - Couple of OOP questions..

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Sun Nov 14 01:26:47 PST 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> to which Puck naturally responds (as the yaller dawg rolls over and groans):

You left out the part about licking its'... never mind.

> EGADS!  Have we finally discovered proof of a period popcorn cooker?  The
> original Jiffy Pop machine?  Why, this could turn all of our research on its
> very ear, documenting popcorn if not maize itself! <stop me before I pun
> again!>
> go ahead 'Lainie, yer shekel

A- I have seen this thing with my very eyes. It is too shallow for
popping grains. I'm thinking it if for some sort of bread, or a
frittata-like thang. Reminds me of a waffle-iron without the nubbly
things.

B- I have no shekels, and until I find a job there's precious little of
other coins around here either. But *shucks*, Puck, if you like, I can
stalk you, strip your silk, boil you and serve you up with butter and
fresh ground pepper. All in *pun*ishment for being so corny.

On the other hand, you might enjoy it.

(You started it, Puck.)

'Lainie