SC - Couple of OOP questions..

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 14 01:39:15 PST 1999

> to which Puck naturally responds (as the yaller dawg rolls over and groans):

What, "Puck" and "naturally" in the same sentence? Gee, maybe that was
Beelzebub I saw test driving a Zamboni last week......

> EGADS!  Have we finally discovered proof of a period popcorn cooker?  The
> original Jiffy Pop machine?  Why, this could turn all of our research on its
> very ear, documenting popcorn if not maize itself! <stop me before I pun
> again!>

Truly, an a'maizing thing I have, then? Or should I take such things
with a grain a salt? Sounds a little corny, to me. Goes against the
grain. Quite and earful, eh? But then, it may have a kernal of
truth...hominy people do you think will believe it? Might starch a whole
new paradigm.

Seumas