SC - Good Broth

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 14 19:43:57 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/14/99 8:44:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Unripe grapes were harvested and pressed in the middle ages. The resulting
 fermented product is called 'verjuice' and is a much sought after product by
 modern recreational cooks. Concentrating the juice would result in a cooked
 taste that would neither be sweet nor retain the refreshing properties of
the
 unrefined sourness.

 Ras >>

Again, Yes!!!!!,:)
I apologize for being not being forthright in my opening post. I had to ask
the questions I've been asking myself for a week. Thanks for  reasurring me
that I'm not off my rocker.

sure looks like verjuis, smells like verjuis, hey its........ (in the spirit
of Cheech and Chong). Please see the post in reply to  Adamantius for an
explanation.

Hauviette
smiling broadly