SC - Grapes and needing help

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 19:47:29 PST 1999

I am looking forward to any further things you may come up with regarding
your research in this matter.

On another note, referring to the poster's original request for a small grape
variety that may fit the criteria that he specified: Champagne grapes are
tiny when ripe...about the size of a chickpea, in fact. The only problem is
that the variety I am familiar with is not a white grape although such a
variety may exist.

Ras