SC - goodbye for now

redbear redbear at hollinet.com
Wed Nov 17 23:44:39 PST 1999

hey all from Anne-Marie
At 03:33 PM 11/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Bonne of Traquair wrote:
>
>> What do you put on French
>> Toast?
Adamantius sez:>
>Syrup. Butter, sugar and cinnamon. Apple butter. Jam. Sunny-side-up
>fried eggs. Honey. I detest molasses, so fat chance of that, although
>people do use it

me, I'm a peanut butter girl. Or a citrus or lavendar syrup. Maple is so
pedestrian! :)

tho my favorite way to eat french toast is in a Monte Cristo sandwich! and
then you gotta have the sugar and strawberry jam...

brownie points to anyone who knows what a monte cristo is, and extra
brownie points if you know a place in Seattle to get them where they're
made right...

- --AM