SC - shallot question

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 18:02:29 PST 1999

>To help you expand your research, I offer the following resources, kindly
>forwarded to me from Dr Buell. Enjoy.

Thank you so much for forwarding these suggestions for additions to my
library, you are too gracious m'lord.  I do have one remaining question
though.  Well, actually two I guess.  How many of these resources have you
referenced yourself?  I am very impressed as I wasn't aware that you read
German, Italian and French if I remember your long lists of sources
correctly.  Secondly, since you have taken twice now to listing sources as
opposed to actually debating, am I correct in presuming we are done with
this subject?

just curious, Puck