SC - French toast?

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Fri Nov 19 14:52:31 PST 1999

>Adamantius said:
>If a statement is not consistent with the
>conditions for which the statement applies, we either need to rethink
>the statement (and what would be the fun of that???)

Oh, that would be lot's of fun!  I can't beleive the conversation has gone
on this long without anyone saying to the original poster of the Maple Syrup
from Florida statement:  "Documentation, please?"

(Where is Cariodoc when you need him?)

Of course, for all know, that part of the discussion is on some mutated
thread that I haven't found yet in my in-box.  Who knew that French Toast
was such a source of interest and potential conflict!

Bonne