SC - French toast -OOP recipes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 16:29:28 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/20/99 1:10:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

<< I am still trying to find my references... I'll get back to you when I
have them!
 ( my recent move has most of my library in boxes, still)

 brandu >>

I would most like to see any evidence you may have which might show a sugar
maple growing in the Miami area. Since the trees must freeze in the winter,
causing the sap to stop flowing in the tree. The thaw in the early spring
once again allows the sap to flow. This first flowing of sap lacks the
bitterness that develops as the season progresses. SAFECO, the weather
conditions in Miami are not in tune with the natural cycle that allows maple
sap to be used for sugar. I have NOT studied this area so I can give no
references but as a gardener I am more than a little curious. ;-)

Ras