SC - Embarrassing Question...

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Sun Nov 21 15:03:10 PST 1999

- --=====================_321989303==_.ALT

At 04:32 PM 11/21/99 -0500,Philip & Susan Troy said something like:
>Hullo, the list!
>
>Now I'm pretty quick with a knife, but I'm being offered this gizmo
>essentially as a gift. Is it worth the money of the donor and does it
>actually save time and labor?
>
>Adamantius

YES YES YES!!!!!
The only problems you'll have is when the apple is a little soft and/or mushy.
OR, if they are the super giganto size apples.
Good luck.
(Using one of those nifty gizmos was the ONLY way that I could have handled
canning an entire box of apples a couple years ago.)

Regards,
Maggie MacD.

- --=====================_321989303==_.ALT

At 04:32 PM 11/21/99 -0500,Philip & Susan Troy said something
like:<br>
Now I'm pretty quick with a knife, but I'm being offered this gizmo<br>
essentially as a gift. Is it worth the money of the donor and does
it<br>
actually save time and labor?<br>
Adamantius </blockquote><br>
YES YES YES!!!!!<br>
The only problems you'll have is when the apple is a little soft and/or
mushy.<br>
OR, if they are the super giganto size apples.<br>
Good luck.<br>
(Using one of those nifty gizmos was the ONLY way that I could have
handled canning an entire box of apples a couple years ago.)<br>
Regards,<br>
Maggie MacD.<br>