SC - Period French Toast Recipies

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 21 15:40:19 PST 1999

I use the darn thing all the time.  You can move the peeling part to one
side if you want to retain the peel (I'm making apple butter right now from
a recipe that wants the peel) and the corer part can be loosened with a
small crescent wrench if don't want to core.

If you have wrist problems, the peelers make apple pies a possibility.

I'd say accept it and offer the gifter an apple pie as a thank you.

Keegan