SC - More on egg sizes

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Sun Nov 21 18:56:35 PST 1999

Master A. asks:

<< I was wondering if anyone has used
 those devices that supposedly peel and core (and maybe slice; I forget)
 an apple.  >>
Here's yet another testimonial for these things (LLBean calls it the Yankee
Apple Peeling Gizmo and carries replacement parts like the little peeling
blade.). I've had mine for years and love it for any project that requires
peeling/cutting more than 6 apples. Mine is the suction bottom one which
works great on very flat surfaces (doesn't much like my new textured
countertops). And yes, it also does a neat job on potatoes (pull the corer
and slicer blades back). Have fun with this new toy.
Aelfwyn