SC - SC _ Embarrassing queston (apple peeler)

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Nov 21 18:23:18 PST 1999

Yes, yes, yes!!!

This gizmo is absolutely fantastic at streamlining peeling & coring apples.  At
a past event where I was a kitchen hand (Mid winter Coronet invest. held in
Mordenvale), part of final remove was roasted apples (core space stuffed with
raisins) - the pre-prep for the dish (serving around 200) was to my memory very
short indeed,and the equipment so easy to use that the cooks younger brother
(about 10) was in charge of it.

I've priced them over here at about Aust $49.95 for the basic models (just
waiting to justify the purchase :-p)

Mari de Paxford
Australia