SC - maple syrup

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Mon Nov 22 07:20:37 PST 1999

I agree with majority of the list when I say, YEA, YEA, YEA, accept the
gift if you peel slice and core more than a dozen apples a year.  I own
one from a Pampered Chefs party and because dried apples are a big thing
in our house along with apple pie I would sooner give up my food
processer than my peeler, corer, slicer.  Mine is fairly heavy duty and
clamps to the table, the only time I've ever had a problem is when
trying to use soft apples, my fault not the machines.

                    Tygre Marie