SC - What medieval foods are still eaten?

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 05:39:21 PST 1999

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 24-Nov-99 SC - sign of a true
cook by "Bonne of Traquair"@hotm
> >it is hard to cook >for less than 200.
>
> a statement that could only be made by an experienced SCA cook.

Nah, cooking for less than 200 is easy -- it's the shopping that's hard:-)
Seems the more people I cook for, the closer I get to correct portion
buying.  Cook for 200 and I'll shop for 200.  Cook for 20 and I'll shop
for 200 (ok, but I'll shop for at least 30)...

toodles, margaret