SC - white pepper

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Nov 28 05:22:05 PST 1999

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> 'Lainie said somthing that sounded like:
> > And I have determined that I have too @#$%^! many books. One bookcase mostly
> > empty, and running low on boxes...
>
> An empty bookcase? Are you sure? I haven't seen such an item around here
> for quite a while. And with all the books stacked on the floor and
> elsewhere, I'm sure if one were to appear here, it wouldn't stay empty
> for long.

I'll be happy when I have the luxury of room on the floor for stacks of
books (although I hear you can sculpt furniture out of them, like Lego
bricks), or can realize my dream of having books only one layer deep on
the shelves so I can find something once in a while...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com