SC - tripe and pig trotters

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Sun Nov 28 15:18:50 PST 1999

ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<<   It is to me a question of attitude
 and caring about others.  If I have  offended anyone with my remark, I
 apologise.  But I still think there are people out there who fit the
 description.   If the kind of folks I call authenticity Gestaspo in kingdoms
 outside my own are not tin hats, then I congratulate your past royals for
 their good judgement and wisdom.  Of course, there is little one can do if
 the A.G. tin hat was gained through attaining the Crowns as consort.

 Bear with me. I get relapses of hoof and mouth occasionally.

 Akim
 "No glory comes without pain" >>
preach it brother I hear your pain
     Joram