SC - Christmas Pudding

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Sun Nov 28 22:27:25 PST 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> >Chief Puck-Tormentor,
> >'Lainie
>
> Sorry to break it to you 'Lainie, but yer an amateur.  I was married to the
> antichrist for over fourteen years.

*SIGH* Poor Puck. And poor, misunderstood 'Lainie! I hassle you only in jest,
because it's fun, and because I think someone should defend the Yaller Dawg. But
never with malice. Despite my detractors, I have attained nothing like
Antichrist status. Just a wicked grin.

Come to think of it, _I_ was born in California...

'Lainie