SC - test test test-OT-OOP-IGNORE

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 30 03:14:44 PST 1999

At 12:32 AM -0800 11/30/99, Richard Kappler wrote:
> [...]

No.

As long as your copy does not contain any original material from the
1931 version (footnotes, for example, or possibly even selection of
important passages), you are not violating copyright. Under current
law, there must be some element of originality in a work in order for
it to qualify for copyright protection--and a straight facsimile of
an older work doesn't qualify.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/