SC - Thanksgiving and Semi-Alternate Lifestyles

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Nov 30 14:37:15 PST 1999

>I MUST MAKE A SHORT AMENDMENT TO THESE RULES!
>
>RANDALL DIAMOND wrote:
>

> >    9.  If a herald is appointed to Corporate office, it shall be a
>felony to
> > hunt, trap, or possess it.
>
>	9a. If the herald is appointed Prince Consort to the lovely Queen
>Carmen Slugana, OR is the arm (and heart) decoration of choice of the
>'Lainie, it shall be a Imperium offense to hunt, trap or possess it. If
>found out-of-bounds, it must be gently herded to safer territories.

9b.  Cadoc, as he posseses a full hunting and disposal license, is allowed
to poach, but may release ones that are of the variety of Carmen's Consort
if it is deemed to be "under the legal limit."

>I encourage the use of period recipes on heralds. (Don't they encourage
>eating roadkill in Atlantia?) JUST DON'T USE MINE. I'm keepin' him.

Just so long as the neighbors don't file any complaints...and you keep it on
a leash ;-) and how long do they keep in the freezer?

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" New blood joins this earth
  It quickly is subdued
  Through constant pained disgrace
  The young boy learns their rules..."