SC - Re: survival/ camp cooking

Stephanie Dale Ross aislinncc at mailcity.com
Wed Nov 10 11:11:32 PST 1999

I left out the dried beans and peas and sekunjabin because they all require added water, which will be scarce for most people if the electricity goes off. Paper plates are going on my list too because they can be burned and don't require water for cleanup.

Aislin C. C.
- ---
Take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
                                   - Elie Wiesel