SC - Cooking Champions of Ansteorra

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Nov 11 08:20:39 PST 1999

, candied ginger....mmmmm....candied ginger.
One of the nicests little gifts I recieved as King was a little bag of very
nice candied ginger left on the throne. I ate it at work for weeks.

My Lord might I recommend the candied ginger dipped in dark chocolate
( ok, so, no, not period, but most excellent :>)   )

Fiona