SC - Couple of OOP questions..

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 07:23:05 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/14/99 4:31:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, seumas at mind.net
writes:

<< I have doubts it's a stove top utensil, because of the oval shape. Most
 stove burners and elements are round. Either you have two ends sticking
 out away from the heat, or you waste heat along the sides.

 James >>

Are the handles actually plastic? If they are Bakelite or something similar
then possibly the unit was meant to be soaked in water and then put in the
oven. I have a large La Cotta casserole with cover that is soaked and then
you put your meat or whatever in it and put it in the oven. The oval shape
and small depth of this one sounds as if it might be used for fish in the
same way...just a thought.

Ras