SC - French Toast

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 03:48:52 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/19/1999 1:45:31 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
bxs3829 at usl.edu writes:

<<
 (I pass by the Steen's factory on the way to work, and saw the huge
billowing
 clouds of steam produced by boiling the cane juice.  IT's CANE HARVESTING
 SEASON!!  That reminds me, I need to make some pralines, and pecan pie,
 and....)

You also live in the same town as the Tobasco factory.  I know it isn't
period, fermented capsicum, you know, but I can hardly cook mundanely without
it.  Wonderful stuff.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt