SC - Apple peeler

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 19:28:22 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/21/99 10:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< This very gadget is now being discussed on another list I am on. >>

What a coincidence, mein student. :-) I would like to add that I have had a
couple of models but the one that screws fast to the counter is far superior
to the one that attaches with a suction pad. Also my current model is cast
iron (e.g., just like Grandma's) and you should post off the minuscule sum
for all the replacement parts as soon as it arrives. I ordered 3 sets of all
the replacement parts and am confident that it will out last both me and
anyone I will it to. :-)

Ras