SC - Re: SC Pepper sauce, OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Nov 27 19:38:38 PST 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> As far as Tobasco only being for meat dishes...... one must really wonder
> why they came out with the green stuff and why the red stuff tastes so durn
> good in my omelets :-).

You mean the Heretical Tabasco? Never pass these lips. But I do like a few drops
of the red in the pan or wok when I stir fry, or do the 'sparagus and red pepper
thang... for meat only? Ha!  What's it made out of, anyway?!

I've been eating too much szechwan. Everything else is bland any more, but my
kids are choking...

And I have determined that I have too @#$%^! many books. One bookcase mostly
empty, and running low on boxes...

'Lainie