SC - GWW /Estrella

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Thu Nov 11 05:04:05 PST 1999

Ok, I think part of the problem on this is that we left it for last minute.
I hadn't even thought  i was going till last Wednesday.

So... Lets do some preplanning. how many folks are going to Estrella?
Mordonna, you are teaching a class right? Could you ask the class
coordinator to get us on the schedule or if we could use a tent? (there are
tents right? I never made it to any classes last year) Anyone have any other
ideas?

Just a few thoughts. We can take this Private so we don't bore the list.
Zoe