SC - Pizzelle/Krumkake Irons question

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 18:06:49 PST 1999

In light of the recent discussions about various forms of wafers, I've been
looking for an iron to try my hand with. Turns out my Mother-in-law (who
hates to cook) has an electric nonstick version of the iron with the
Norwegian motifs and in an "antique" store today I spotted a manual Jotul
model with the same design. My question is: I have an electric range in my
kitchen, can I use the manual model with it? And Stefan, how did your later
wafer trials come out (hope you're feeling better)?
Thanks in advance for any advice on the iron models.
Aelfwyn