SC - Middle Low German Cookery book online

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Mon Oct 4 16:01:29 PDT 1999

For the happy few willing and able to read Middle Low German: the text
of Wiswe's edition is now online at

http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909/mndk.htm
or via:
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909 (choose 'Alte Kochbuecher')

Recipe #39 is a castle made from pounded peas (perhaps I will try and
give a translation later; if anybody else wants to, go ahead).

Grewe said that the recipes no. 56 to 71 belong to the
Harpestraeng-tradition, didn't he?

If you find any bugs, esp. on the last pages, where I was a !very! tired
proofreader, please, let me know.

Enjoy,
Thomas