SC - Middle Low German Cookery book online

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Oct 4 15:32:55 PDT 1999

At 6:23 PM -0400 10/4/99, SCAPoet at aol.com wrote:
>Hi everyone my site is back up :)
>I am still inputting recipes but you can find many there already at:
>http://www.chivalryonthe.net/menu.html

What I found (on a very snazzy site, by the way) were only worked out
recipes--no English translations of the originals. Am I missing something?
I can't speak for others, but I simply don't trust a worked out recipe that
isn't accompanied by the original, since I have no way of knowing what
liberties, if any, the person working it out has taken. I've seen too many
horrible examples.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/