SC - summer feast

colette waters collette at kricket.net
Sun Oct 10 19:01:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/10/99 6:27:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< Any chance of getting Cariadoc's white sals recipe
 we made at Pensic?
 margali

The white sals recipe 'we' made at Pennsic was my recipe. The translation of
the recipe was in Cariadoc's Collection of Medieval and Renaissance
Cookbooks, Vol. II, The Book of the Beloved; 'White Sals'. Unfortunately, it
has disappeared into the masses of saved to disc recipes. I posted it on this
list so perhaps someone could forward it to you who is more organized than I
at the moment. If not, I will try to see if I can find it during Monday, AM.

Sorry.

Ras