SC - summer feast

colette waters collette at kricket.net
Sun Oct 10 19:01:02 PDT 1999

Good and gentle nobles of the list
I ask of thee a boon.  In a moment of sweet generosity cast my way what
pearls of wisdom you see fit.  In June I will be preparing feast for 100
- -150 people.  I will also be expected to serve Travelers' fare,
breakfast and a light lunch in addition to the feast.  The site is
completely and totally primitive.  There is no electricity and only cold
running water.  I'm building fire pits to have a supply of  boiling
water on hand and setting up a "fish camp" wash area.  What do I serve
these fine equestrians, artisans, fighters, and followers?
Awaiting your sage and knowledgeable answers with eager ears and
grateful heart
Begga Elisabeth