SC - Italian Cuisine

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 05:15:59 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/1/99 6:34:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< but I seem to remember
 something about flour, and water and good broth..........
 So, if there is a Roman recipe for pasta, how could there be Italian recipes
 pre-dating Pasta?? >>

Hi Mordonna,

I found a website with a whole bunch of stuff about pasta predating Marco,
and discussing how pasta was a way to preserve the grains during bad
times.Once I get into my research this aft. I'll put the address and post it.
It was very compelling.

Hauviette