SC - Period Beet Recipe & period quote about beets

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:21:12 PDT 1999

>...Oh you mean culinary... of slug?... to eat?... OH THE HORROR!!!!

Hey, a little drawn butter, some garlic, and it works,  a little
chewy, but hey...what can you expect from someone who lives under
a rock and has a salt allergy...

>SLUG Queen Carmen Slugana, Monarch of Mollusks, the Glamorous Gastropod
>Herself {:-D

Your majesty... ;)

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" The autumn air thickly fills my lungs so sweetly
  Reminds me of her smoky breath with wine
  And this boquet of maple and oak leaves..."

            Type O Negative -- "Creepy Green Light"