SC - Recipe 1-Weekend of Wisdom

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 18:33:22 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/26/99 9:23:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< Why the dragees?

 Huette >>

Because it is mentioned that 20 cases or some such number of dragees be
purchased for putting on things to be served. As you may have guessed, the
reference was lost with the other paper I mentioned loosing. I think it was in
 Du Fait that I saw it. Melons and Grapes seemed to be a prime candidate for
this treatment. The treatment itself for this type of dish, as I think I
noted, is not documentable. Any further thoughts you have on the matter would
be greatly appreciated.

Ras