SC - Russian dishes

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:08:46 PDT 1999

- --=====================_614751398==_.ALT

>LOL!
>What a staggeringly good point.  In light of this, my best
>recommendation is:  "Ask them what they want".  Maybe some take-out
>curry.  <homer>Mmm...curry....*ghaaahghhgh...*</homer>

I will ask them.  I just recieved a packet with some of the details.  They
appatently like lots of food, but not to spicy.    I remember my only trip to
Europe and was ammazed  at the number of times that I was served split pea
soup, plain pork and carrots becauce that what they thought americans liked.
After 10 days for at least two meals I hated the thought of that combination.

Off topic, but I just main a strange breakfast dish today;   Fried Polentia,
with salt pork (baccon) with a vegitable tomato sauce and grated hard cheese.
I might add some black olives and fungi next time.
Really good.

Frederich

- --=====================_614751398==_.ALT

>LOL!<br>
>What a staggeringly good point.  In light of this, my best<br>
>recommendation is:  "Ask them what they want".
Maybe some take-out<br>
>curry.
of the details.  They appatently like lots of food, but not to
spicy.    I remember my only trip to Europe and was
ammazed  at the number of times that I was served split pea soup,
plain pork and carrots becauce that what they thought americans
liked.   After 10 days for at least two meals I hated the
thought of that combination.<br>
Off topic, but I just main a strange breakfast dish today;
Fried Polentia, with salt pork (baccon) with a vegitable tomato sauce and
grated hard cheese.  I might add some black olives and fungi next
time.<br>
Really good.<br>