SC - Sorry, but, WAY OOP

Mary of the High Hills maryhh at exploremaine.com
Fri Oct 1 18:21:44 PDT 1999

Mary of the High Hills de-lurking for just a moment.......
I have been reading/lurking for some time now and I think the list has the
resources to answer my questions. Does anyone have any recipes for guinea
pig/cavy? {No jokes, or not too many ;o)} what does it taste like? I
understand they are a South American delicacy.
I hope my query doesn't offend anyone. You may respond privately if you
like.
Thanks!
Mary